Mama's Large Batch Cupcakes & Muffins
It's time for birthdays, parties, and celebration. Mama's Cupcakes look great and taste better! Especially when topped with her Low Carb Cream Cheese Icing. For flavouring purposes Mama uses LorAnn Oils because they're Gluten-Free and Sugar Free!
This recipe uses our current show-exclusive Sweetheart Mix, but is interchangeable by using 6 packages of Low Carb Mama's Vanilla Mug Cake.
Note: This is the recipe for large batch cupcakes using Mama's Sweetheart Mix. For the individual servings using Mama's Mug Cakes, refer to this page.
Low Carb Mama's Vanilla Cupcakes
Estimated Time: 40-45mins
- With a mixer, beat eggs and vanilla on high until fluffy
- By hand, mix in the almond milk, melted butter, and a half cup of Mama's Sweetheart Mix. Combine until blended, but do not beat together
- Continue adding a half cup of Mama's Sweetheart Mix, twice more until all combined
- Line 9 - 12 muffin cups with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil (fewer cupcakes will be larger)
- Evenly pour the batter into the muffin cups, and bake at 350°F for 30 - 35mins. They should be slightly firm and not wet to touch
- Let cool and serve with low carb ice cream, whipped cream, or Mama's Icing
Macros: 158 Cal, 7.6 Carb, 11.7 Fat, 8.7 Protein, 4 Fiber, 3.4 Net Carb
Add the following ingredients during Step 2.
For Blueberry Cupcakes
- 1 Tbsp Blueberries, Frozen or Fresh
- 2 tsp Blueberry Flavouring
For Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 1 Apple, Peeled and Diced
- 2 tsp Caramel Flavouring
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Swerve
- (Optional) Reserve Half of the Apple, Cinnamon and Swerve to Top Cupcakes Post-Baking
For Banana Nut Muffins
- 1 Tbsp Ground Chia
- 2-3 tsp Banana Flavouring (adjust for preference)
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, Chopped
For Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice (or 1 Tbsp Lemon Oil)
For Pear & Walnut Muffins
- 1 Pear, Peeled and Diced
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Swerve
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Cardamom
- ½ Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- (Optional) Reserve a Third of the Pear, and Half of the Walnuts, Cinnamon and Swerve to Top Muffins Post-Baking
Disclaimer: As with all of Mama's Recipes, this is a Low Carb and Gluten Free recipe. However, feel free to adjust with substitutes where you like. Such as egg or dairy vegan substitutes, for example.