Mama's Naan & Tortilla Wraps
People usually can't believe that our Low Carb Bread Mix is versatile enough to make Naan and Wraps, but here's Mama's recipe proving otherwise!
Low Carb Mama's Naan & Tortilla Wraps
Estimated Time: 15mins
- ½ Cup of Low Carb Mama's Bread Mix
¼ Cup of Water
- Combine Bread Mix and Water together in a bowl until well mixed
- On a non-stick pan, smooth out mixture to desired thickness using the back of a wet spoon
*More thick for Naan and more thin for a Tortilla
- Cook on Medium heat until lightly browned on one side, then flip and cook again until lightly browned
*Do not over cook for a wrap, or it will be too stiff to roll
- For Naan: Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving
For Tortilla: Allow to cool for 20 minutes (or 5 mins in the fridge). It will roll better without cracking
Macros: 90 Cal, 5 Carb, 6 Fat, 8 Protein, 3 Fiber, 2 Net Carb
Disclaimer: As with all of Mama's Recipes, this is a Low Carb and Gluten Free recipe. However, feel free to adjust with substitutes where you like. Such as egg or dairy vegan substitutes, for example.